I decided to post this since it seems like hardly anyone responds to the e-mails and I really can't pass up a prime opportunity to talk about my cool self.
ALL ABOUT ME:
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:15 am… Too early!
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? I dunno. This question did just make me think of the Prince song, “Diamonds and Pearls.” Weird.
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? Don’t you think saying, “cinema,” is a little pretentious? Why not just go all the way and say, “theatre?” Anyway, it was Juno. Great flick!
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Office. Dwight Schrute is my hero. ("A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, that must be avenged.")
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Highly caffeinated energy drinks (a habit I’m working on breaking) with some sort of sugary, doughnuty-like substance. Thank you, Hostess.
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Stephen
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? McDonald’s. That’s what happens when your first job is at a Wal-Mart and you don’t have a car to go out to eat. Old folks like to talk about walking ten miles in the snow, uphill both ways, just to get to school. I’ll be able to tell my kids, “Back in the day, I had to eat McDonald’s food all the time!” I’m sure they’ll just roll their eyes and say, “Yeah, suuuuure you did.”
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Right now? “Come Away With Me,” the first CD from my girlfriend, Norah Jones.
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 1994 Honda Accord with 300,874 miles on it. I’d say it runs like a dream but it’s kind of like one of those weird dreams you get when you eat nachos at 11 pm.
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Easy one: the Bearcat sammich from the Chehalis Deli. Rocks my friggin’ socks!
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? I like to joke that I know what’s best for everyone, but in reality, that kind of attitude drives me nuts. It’s like saying, “Shoot, if that person was as great as me, they’d totally do that differently.” Not very cool at all.
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING? Probably my wool jacket. Keeps me warm and in style. Totally jiggy fresh. (As the kids say.)
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Probably Italy. I’d need a good six months for that one.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? Well MY bathroom used to have bright red and blue towels and little bathroom doo-hickeys. Plus my groovy Andy Warhol shower curtain. Those were the days.
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? I’m a big fan of the novelty tees right now. What better way to display your personality and/or opinions than a brightly colored t-shirt? Yeah, I couldn’t think of anything either.
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? See question 13.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? As much as I hated being this old, 30 was actually a nice birthday.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? The NCAA basketball tournament every year in March is first. Closely followed by football.
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS? Just my blog out there in cyberspace.
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? I don’t really expect it back. It’s just a great way for lazy people to talk about themselves. (Perfect for me!)
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? See question 20.
22. FAVORITE SAYING? Probably, “OH SNAP!” It’s hard for someone to come back from that one.
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? February 4, 1978
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Night, definitely night.
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 10… Unless you’re going to buy me some shoes, this is kind of a silly question.
26. PETS? Are you kidding? I can barely take care of myself!
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Hmm, I’ve got a new niece. My little sister Wendy is “preggo.” (Her word, I swear!) Umm, I just got accepted to go to college in the fall to get myself edumacated. I’m really excited to get some of that book learnin’.
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? An astronaut.
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? Tired... of working!
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Hmm, probably peanut butter Twix. It’s delicious deliciousness.
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Tulips are nice. Daisies, too.
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Usually, February 4th.
34. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? I used to but most of the stars are just weirdoes. In particular, Tom Cruise freaks me out.
35. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? MACARONI AND CHEESE!!!
36. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? Sunny and too warm in this office!
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Monster energy drinks for now but once I kick those… probably Minute Maid raspberry lemonade. It’s pretty darn delicious.
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Hmmm… this is totally weird but probably the Bagel Deli on 15th Ave in Capitol Hill. Those breakfast bagels are just always good!
(What happened to 39?)
40. FAVORITE HOLIDAY OF THE YEAR? Thanksgiving. It’s like Christmas without the presents. I dig it.
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Probably my stuffed Kermit the Frog. He had Velcro on his hands so I could give him piggy-back rides.
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. I loves the sunshine.
43. HUGS OR KISSES? Maybe the Hugs. I like the white chocolate and milk chocolate mix… Especially with almonds! Mmmm… Oh, you mean the regular hugs and kisses? I guess they’re nice, too. (In actuality, I love hugs and hear that I do it very well. *** DON’T READ THIS MOM *** I hear I’m a pretty good kisser, too.)
44. COFFEE OR TEA? I liked tee-ball.
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Choc-o-late… Baby… Ruth? (Gots to love Sloth from The Goonies.)
46. DO YOU WANT YOUR FRIENDS TO E-MAIL YOU BACK? Yes or we’ll be getting a friendship divorce. You probably haven’t heard of it but believe me, it’s bad.
47. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Got pretty close reading Flowers for Algernon on Sunday. It’s beautiful. I highly recommend it.
48. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Assorted shoes, books (they’re all over the place), probably a random dryer sheet or five, um… a couple of boxes, dust, maybe a spider but we respect each other’s spaces. I think his name is Ted.
49. WHO IS THE FRIEND YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? Hmm… Maybe Shanna Banana.
50. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Drove home from Chehalis and went to bed.
51. FAVORITE SMELL? Mom’s cookin’.
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? Being unable to change.
53. SALTY OR SWEET? I’m definitely sweet.
54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR RING? Six. Plus a library card AND a Jones Soda keychain! I’m jealous of myself over that one!
56. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday
57. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? Four
58. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Oh, sure. I like everybody. (I definitely talk to everyone. Joey is embarrassed of going to the mall with me.)
59. HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL YOU SEND THIS TO? It’s going on the blog.
60. HOW MANY WILL RESPOND? You all better think it’s pretty sweet!




5 Comments:
That was quite entertaining! Thanks for commenting on my blog. My family doesn't update theirs very often, but I encourage them all the time! It's good to hear from you.
It IS pretty sweet. So many things I want to comment on, but I would have to have it up next to this box, cause my memory sucks on stuff like this. Matty Matt, what good times we had. I miss you man. And speaking of friendship divorce, if you do that I'll give you one demerit, get twenty of those...
You are right, no body reads their email or at least answers them. I received Bri, Emily and Sarah before I answered and none since. Now I have your answer. Good job and a good way to save time.
Ummm.....where are you going to school in the fall? In this state I hope, since nobody tells me anything! No one else is allowed to move or the balance will shift. When Kim comes home, you have a small window to escape, in which case it will forever afterwards be her fault.
wow...Crystal was right. You do like to talk about yourself. Hmm..I could come up with a few names for that. lol
Post a Comment