Friday, August 1, 2008

ATTENTION:

(click picture to enlarge and print) Please post this sign on every bulletin board, sign post, telephone pole, building, sidewalk, car, and house you encounter. If you have any information as to Stuart's whereabouts, please contact me at blink278@gmail.com or (206) 225-0434.

7 Comments:

Kim Hawryluk said...

I think maybe Brianne was staring at him behind me this morning because she definitely wasn't looking at me when she got that big grin on her face!

Wendy said...

Matt-I just think you're funny-no joke! Love you!
P.S.(You were in my dream last night-not in a creepy way-we were driving around in this massive van...maybe we were looking for your friend.)

Anonymous said...

I hope that you found him because it's been days since he's been missing! I just wonder where imaginary friends go when they get lost...

Kim Hawryluk said...

I like the music on your blog - most people have really annoying music, but I like yours. Sometimes I leave your blog open while I work and I have great music to listen to that I don't have on my computer! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I clicked to see your blog & all of a sudden Justin Timberlake started playing. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from, because I had mysoace open at the same time & I thought it was on the person's profile. I had no clue you were a Justin fan. I guess you find out something new everyday. By the way, did you ever find Stuart? Maybe that's who Kennady's smiling at all the time when she's looking around and smiling for no reason at all.

Nathan and Raya said...

I changed my blog to invite only, what's your email address so I can invite you?
Raya

Jewel Harker said...

my goodness, where does all this creativity come from!? I think I'm doing pretty well putting up pictures and a few words and then I look at your blog and wonder how in the world you do that? but, anyway, I just want you to know we love you and miss you. And thank you for staying in touch with Kayla and all of us. It means a lot! Let us know what you are up to these days. Love you tons!