Monday, July 28, 2008

Country music makes me happy inside.

Okay, here's the dilly, yo. I get a Page-a-Day calendar in my work e-mail called "The 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said." Some of them are kind of lame, but some just crack me up. Here is an example of the latter:

ACTUAL COUNTRY MUSIC SONG TITLES

  • "I'd Rather Pass a Kidney Stone Than Another Night With You"
  • "Jesus Loves Me (But He Can't Stand You)"
  • "I've Been Roped and Throwed by Jesus in the Holy Ghost Corral"
  • "I Fell in a Pile of You and Got Love All Over"

The last one is by far my favorite. Who says romance is dead? NOT ME!

If you'd like to download any of these songs, you're going to have to do the research yourself as to what artists (ironic word, huh?) performed each of them. Do you think I have time during my busy work day to just goof around for y'alls? I don't think so.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been a country music lover all my life which is a long time I know and I haven't heard of any of those songs. But they do sound like something Sheb Woolley would sing.

BriAnne said...

Well, although I'm a big country music fan, I must say, the song titles haven't necessarily come that far. Now we have hits like, "Billy's Got His Beer Goggles On." That's all I'm gonna say.