Brought to you by the kind folks at Jones Soda, Co. (via Facebook) Makers of "Super Dooper Soda."
Yes. Yes, this is, in fact, quite awesome.
Brought to you by the kind folks at Jones Soda, Co. (via Facebook) Makers of "Super Dooper Soda."
Yes. Yes, this is, in fact, quite awesome.
Posted by Matt at 8:29 AM
Labels: awesome, Jones Soda, Whale, Wizard
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
3 Comments:
Hmmm...If I were Dwight Schrute, it would probably be awesome. However being me, a woman and pregnant, I already feel like a whale, so not awesome. Although, If I were a whale, atleast I'd have an excuse.
in response to your question about kennady's shoulders, she crawls around all day & also pulls herself up to pretty much everything in our house all day long. also, a good diet of baby food, cheerios, goldfish crackers, baby cheese puffs, cheese, yogurt, baby puffs & formula really helps =]
I'm tuned in to your music today. Needed a change of background noise and you won. Can I tell you how annoying Bri's country music is? You probably already know! I love her like no one else, but seriously, I can't stand her love of country music!! Thanks for the reprieve!
Post a Comment