This country is seriously heading downhill. The following video concerns an issue very near and dear to my heart. Please, watch this, and the next time you're at the grocery store -
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Where are we going and why are we in this handbasket?
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!
*** UPDATE ***
I just want to clarify that I am very much pro-cookie. I'm a proud supporter of the cookie agenda and want to fight the "fruit-anistas" with everything we've got. I posted this video to make sure that everyone was aware of this growing crisis. Power to the people!
Posted by Matt at 5:46 PM
Labels: children, colbert, cookie monster, cookies, handbasket, important issues
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 Comments:
Trying to destroy Cookie Monster in my eyes will do nothing for our relationship. I sat on my Cookie Monster chair faithfully. And I know you're some Big Bird fan or something, but who can really idolize a bird as big as that?! It's freaky! I'm horrified of those mean geese that inhabit like every public park known to man and they couldn't even be one tenth of his size. That's all I'm saying.
I loved the video of course you know I like Steven Cober too. I also love cookies even if I'm not suppose to have them. But I do off set them with lots of fruit and veggies.
I am loving the new blog look. How did you do that thing at the top where it is all personalized. You would think my graphic designer husband would be able to help me. Unfortunately, he doesn't want to talk design after doing design all day. Imagine that!
Post a Comment